Tuesday, August 12, 2008

He made my dreams come true...

I have been struggling. I've been living with my boyfriend Mike and I absolutely LOVE it. . . the only issue has been that I have a cat named Joe. He's two..he's the only thing I still have that has made it through my past. He is my pride and joy and continuously makes me happy. I love him so much...my little man...always waiting by the door, meowing obnoxiously...and I miss him horribly. For the longest time Mike said no. No Joe. How can I live without Joe? Get rid of him? HELL NO! So... I started looking for apartments for Joe and I--not that I wanted to move out but because I felt I had a responsibility. I promised this small being a lifetime of happiness and security. THANKFULLY two days ago Mike finally said Joe could come live with us! Mike made it very clear that he did not want me to move out and now he has shown me that he is willing to compromise to make me happy. I'm ecstatic that the man I love finally shows me he really does care about my happiness. Mike has made me so happy over the past 6 months, and now I am at the pinnacle of happiness because I get to have two things I love under one roof! Thank you Mike...THANK YOU for not making me choose between two beings I love. I'm so happy. So happy.

Do you think your wasting your time on the person you like?
No, not in the slightest. Time is never wasted if you are having fun & Mike continues to fill my life with joy. Through the hard times, the good times..he's still there..proving my time with him is anything but a waste.


Can you fill this out without lying
Possibly. I lie sometimes... never a LIE LIE but a white lie never hurt.


What's the last thing you put in your mouth?
A cheez-it.

Have you ever kissed anyone named Matthew?
Ew. Even if I did I would never admit it..that name bothers me to some extent.


Where was your default picture taken?
In the car.


Can you live a day without TV?
I live everyday without T.V. or Cable.


What are you listening to?
The war efforts between Russia and Georgia.

Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
Giving your love to one person is the greatest feeling. The hardest thing to do is love and learn to be loved in return.


What are you wearing?
A business outfit..Bown Pants, Gold Shoes.. Tan shirt with plaid vest and pearls.


Where do you wish you were right now?
Somewhere warm, alone with my man.


Is anything bothering you right now?
My eyeballs. I have an appt at 1:45 to figure out why I look coked out everyday.


Items could you not go without during the day?
Cell phone, Pictures of my loved ones and recently coffeeeeeeeeee

Do you hate anyone?
Very few. Really only crazy bitches trying to come between my man and I.

Have you ever told someone you loved them & didn't mean it?
No. I would never do that to someone. I have however loved someone and regretted it whole heartedly.

Have you ever had your heart broken?
horribly

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Mikes mom Darlene.

If your being extremely quiet what's it mean?
I'm dead or you really hurt my feelings and I can't say anything without crying.

Have you ever kissed someone & never saw them again?
haha Well who hasnt?

How are you feeling right now?
Jacked up on caffeine.

If you could seek revenge on someone would you?
V for vendetta. I don't really feel I need revenge on anyone...What comes around, goes around.

Last argument?
Not with Krista but AT her about respect and my previous roommates needing to learn the definition.

Have you ever stripped for money?
No. And shut the hell up, go-go dancing doesn't count.

What are you doing on Saturday?
Working a promotion for work then heading out to MIS for some quality redneck fun with the famdamnly.

Excited about anything?
FRIDAY! PAYYYYYDAAAAYYYYYY! I'm going to do a dance, a long, happy dance..then go eat crab legs and thank the lord for giving me the privilege of doing so.

What's a happy time you've had in the past week?
Yesterday when Mike surprised me with batman tickets and a nice ride of Jackie Black. Tops that? Mike saying Joe can live with us. My family will be complete!

Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
Krista. Through the shit...she knows everything good bad and in between about me.

Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
Yes. God has a divine plan and although it may be hard to understand at times...everything will be ok.


if you could push one person off a mountain, who would it be?
Haha..good one! Haters and their computers and stupid myspace stalkers.


Are you a morning person or a night?
Well I have been forced to be a morning person but I can party all night long!


Are you there for your friends?
No. I've learned that there is no sense being there for someone who will not be there for you. I'm there for my FAMLY and for the friends that qualify as family.

Are you a forgiving person?
I try to be but I can hold a grudge with the best of them.

Are you a jealous person?
I can be. Not normally...but when threatened that emotion sometimes comes off as jealousy.

Do you wish someone would call you?
I wish Mike would call me throughout the day.


What's annoying you right now?
This damn talk radio being played next to me.


How many TRUE friends do you have?
4. Krista, Rob and Mike and Carli.


Does it take a lot to make you cry?
Not if I am PMSing...otherwise I can bite the bullet and explode 4 months later lol.



If someone likes you would you want them to tell you?
Nope. I have a man, I don't need two.


Do you believe in celebrating anniversaries?
Only big ones.

Who made your day today?
Mike with his groggy morning antics. I love waking up next to him.

No comments: