Tuesday, August 5, 2008

"Half the time the world is ending, truth is I'm done pretending".

Once again it's your typical Tuesday and I am sitting at my desk forcefully trying to enjoy a garlic bagel from Barry Bagels. God, I am so sick of bagels. I got to see Pineapple Express last night which was HILARIOUS! It was nice to laugh at other peoples stupidity rather than my own.

Today is another day. Words are not coming to me as easily as they normally do. I'm feeling rather internal which is somewhat awkward for me. I think it is because there is a lot of unspoken feelings floating around inside of me. I'm not sure what it is that I am looking for at the moment...
This post is seeming more and more like a waste of time the longer I sit and stare at this blinding screen.

My cubical. It is covered in pictures of me and my friends as well as multiple pictures of my man, Mike. My desk has turned into some sort of safe haven, a home if you will. The only true space I have to decorate and do what I please. I am feeling the draw of artistic expression puling at me once again and feel lost in the space that is not my own.

Krista's calling...I'm going to go chat for a while. Maybe I will continue this nonsense later.

No comments: