Wednesday, August 27, 2008

When I grow up I wanna have boobies.

Sitting at my desk. Wednesday. "Hump-day" as they say has proved to be just another day stuck in my what could be boring routine. It's been awhile since I've written anything...simply because I have had a hard enough time trying to sort my thoughts out on my own..let alone sort them censored enough for others to read. Lets backtrack....

Mike's birthday popped up recently. We went out with his mom, stepdad, grandpa & his girl. It was a blast. We went out to eat then went to the Eagles where we then played wii, pool and drank Manhattans with Grandpa. GRANDPA GOT SMASHED. Which was beautiful.. and Mike was all smiles. It was a great night. We had a party the next day @ the house... a few close friends (about 50) stopped out to see him. That too was a fun time.

MIS. Went to MIS with my parents. Drank too much...got dehydrated and paid for it for nearly a week. Stupid. But it was overall fun too :) I'm glad he gets alone go well with my family...although it is a little nerve racking having my parents actually LIKE the guy I'm with...normally they don't fit in.

Mike and I have had our struggles....mostly stemming from our baggage that our past relationships had left us with...At this point.. I've come to reaslise that I'm happy. He makes me happy...I'm happy with him, without him, at work.... I'm just plain happy. (Can't say the same when I am PMSing because this cheap ass B.C. I am on is throwing my hormones out of control!) It's exspecially hard to learn to submit to him... and I'm slowly...slllllooowwwwllllyyyyy learning. It's nice to have a man actually act like a MAN though. I love him. I'm IN love with him..and so far.saying yes to our first date has paid off dramatically. I have had amazing time with him.. I'm to the point now where all I really want is memories with HIM.. we have so many with other people..and we are always running around. He and I are both social butterflies...which makes spending alone time hard. I'm planning a little get-a-way for next month though.. just something small. Hocking Hills I think.

Mandy 9one of my closest girl friends) is HAVING A BABY! AHHH, I am so happy for her. I can't wait. My brother got MARRIED! I am also SOOoo happy for them. I have a new sister! WooO!

Ew, I hate olives... and yet EVERYTIME i go to Subway I put them on there.. WHY?!

No comments: